Achilli MSA 45 Degree Miter Saw
THis Achilli MSA 45° miter cutting bridge saw is capable of a 10' 9" cut and is designed for use on the following materials:
- Engineered Stone
The MSA Saw is specifically designed to make 45 degree miter cuts. With its strong motor, variable speed control, and water recycling system this granite miter saw is a must have. Having on of these machines in your fabication shop frees another machine from having to make 45 degree cuts. Additionally, the cuts made with this saw will be superbly accurate.
- Steel frame, sandblasted and painted with epoxy-powder finish.
- Motorized head travel on X-axis with variable speed.
- 10 pneumatic pistons to secure the workpiece in place during machining.
- Worktable made of polyzene.
- Variable speed 7.5 HP motor.
- Linear guides fitted with recirculating ball slides.
- Head Travel (X axis): 129" (3300 mm) - feed speed from 0 to 7 meters/minute.
- Max. Workable Thickness 1mm - 3" (80mm)
Controls - Main Electrical Panel:
- Main Isolator Switch
- Emergency Stop Push Button
- Power-On "RESET" Button
- Cut Length: 129" (10'9")
- Overall Dimensions: 171" x 59" x 58"
- Worktable Dimensions: 129" x 39"
- Max. Diamond Blade Diameter:
- Blade Bore Size: 50 mm
- Min/Max Stone Thickness: 1mm-80mm (3")
- Main Motor Power: 5.5kW = 7.5 HP Variable Speed
- Main Motor Variable Speed RPM: 700-2500 RPM
- Standard Voltage: 230V 3 Phase
- Dimensions (Installed): 14'2" x 74" x 69"
- Weight: 2039 lbs.
The machine is available with a frequency inverter for the main motor, allowing the operator to set the correct peripheral speed (700-2500rpm) of the diamond blade, according to the blade diameter and the hardness of the stone to be cut.
- Water Collection & Recycling System With Pump
- Side Extension Table With Roller
- 60" x 35" Side Extension Table equipped with rollers to facilitate slab movement
- Hydraulic Pop Up Rollers
- 32 Omni-Directional Rollers for Easy Loading and Positioning
- Hot Dipped Galvanize Treated Frame