Shipping, Returns & Policies
At Triton Stone Group, we strive to provide service and products with 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that there are issues from time to time, and we are here to help. Below you will find our Returns and Warranty policies. Please don’t hesitate to contact Triton Stone Group Web Services or your local Triton Stone Group representative for any and all of your customer needs. RISE TOGETHER! ROCK FOREVER!
Free Freight on qualifying Orders of $250 or more.
Only orders that can be shipped FedEx Ground qualify for free shipment.
Qualifying Free Ground Freight ships to all states except Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
· Expedited and truck orders do not qualify for free freight. Hazmat and COD fees will be charged regardless of free freight status.
· Drop shipped orders do not qualify for free freight.
· Orders containing special order or non-stock products do not qualify for free freight.
· All orders under $250 will be charged freight.
· All monument division orders will be charged freight, regardless of order size.
Unless otherwise stipulated, goods covered within an order shall be shipped "FOB origin". Title to said goods pass to buyer upon departure from the shipping point, regardless of risk of loss. Buyer must inspect packages prior to signing for shipment. Any claims for damage need to be made with the shipping company at the time of receipt. Transportation charges on goods delivered FOB origin must be paid in accordance to customer terms noted on the invoice.
· A Return of Goods Authorization Number (RGA#) is required for all product returns. An RGA# can be obtained by calling Triton Stone Group Customer service or your local branch or FSC. No returns will be accepted without an RGA#.
· A 15% restock fee will be applied to all returned goods on stock material (non-defective products)
· All returns must be shipped back in original, unopened packaging in order to receive credit
· No returns authorized after 90 days from date of purchase
· All claims of shortages must be reported to customer service within 24 hours of receipt
· No returns will be authorized on hazmat products, chemicals, or adhesives
· No returns will be authorized on special order items
· Customers must pay shipping charges on all returns.
Credit Card Policy
A 3% credit card payment processing fee will be applied to all customer payments on account. Point of sale credit card payments will not be charged a processing fee. To avoid credit card processing fee on account payments, please contact your account representative for ACH payment information.
Please contact Customer Service at 888-3-Triton before returning any products.
If you have an electric hand tool, such as a hand polisher, a hand grinder or hand stone router and said product fails within 30 days of purchase, please call us first with description of the issues and the valid invoice from the date of purchase. If it is determined that there is a manufacturers defect, you must obtain a Return of Goods Authoriztion number. After obtaining an RA# send all of the hand tools back to us for warranty replacement.
*** All other Captial Equipment is subject to the manufacturers warranty policies.
***Any products returned to us that are not under warranty will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.