Shipping & Returns
At Triton Stone Group, we strive to provide service and products with 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that there are issues from time to time, and we are here to help. Below you will find our Returns and Warranty policies. Please don’t hesitate to contact Triton Stone Group Web Services or your local Triton Stone Group representative for any and all of your customer needs. RISE TOGETHER! ROCK FOREVER!
Return Goods Policy
- A Return Authorization Number (RGA#) is required for all product returns. An RGA# can be obtained by contacting Triton Stone Group Web Services or by contacting your local branch or sales rep. No returns will be accepted without an RGA#.
- A 15% restock fee will be applied to all returned goods of non-defective stock products
- If product is a non-defective product, all returns must be shipped back in original, unopened packaging in order to receive credit
- No returns authorized after 30 days from date of purchase
- All claims of shortages must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of receipt
- No returns will be authorized on Hazmat products of any kind
- No returns will be authorized on special order items.
- Customers must pay shipping charges on all returns. Upon receipt and inspection of the product return, Triton Stone Group Web Services will issue a refund on shipping charges if it is proven that there was a shipping error or the product was defective
If you have an electric hand tool, such as a hand polisher, a hand grinder or hand stone router and said product fails within 30 days of purchase, please call us first with description of the issues and the valid invoice from the date of purchase. If it is determined that there is a manufacturers defect, you must obtain a Return of Goods Authoriztion number. After obtaining an RA# send all of the hand tools back to us for warranty replacement.
*** All other Captial Equipment is subject to the manufacturers warranty policies.
***Any products returned to us that are not under warranty will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.